ПФ-0131 ТУ 2312-003-27552940-99
Single-component primer coating is based on an alkyd varnish.
It contains a modifier of rust and special ingredients.
It penetrates into the microcracks and interstices of metal.
It brings to a stop in the beginning of corrosion and prevents from corrosion extension over a metal surface owing to the formation of solid insoluble chelates, which associate fixedly a polymeric component of the primer coating with a metal surface.
Main Characteristics and Competitiveness
Priming of metallic surfaces with corrosion prevention
- It can be applied directly onto a rusty metallic surface
- It provides long lasting protection
- Environmental safety - not toxic! It requires minimal individual protection
- Minimal efforts for preliminary surface preparation - Rust layer up to 100 micron may stay on a surface and does not degrade the undercoat quality
- Broad range of application – all kinds of metal-ware, pipelines, communications from steel, cast iron and light-metal alloy working in natural environment
- It guarantees corrosion protection including out-of-the-way places
- Low cost comparable with analogues:
- ПФ-0131 (Russia) $ 7 per kg
- Plomb Roststopper (Sweden) $11 per kg
- Hammerite (England) $13 per kg
- Pay-back period is very short
- Handy Packing - tins in 50 kg and 0.9 kg;
Confirmation and acknowledgement
High quality of the primer coating ПФ-0131 ТУ 2312-003-27552940-99 was confirmed by using in many branches of industry:
- Railway (carriages painting)
- Dyeing industry (high corrosive medium)
- Stock-raising building (ammonia medium)
- Motor-car repairing
- Bridge building
- Overground communications and superstructures of the Russian Joint-Stock Company "Gazprom"
Primer coating ПФ-0131 has a recommendation by the K.D. Pamfilov Academy of Municipal Economy, Moscow (for heating steel pipelines and others).
Primer coating ПФ-0131 is included into guidelines of the Opening Joint-Stock Company "Rosgazificatsiya".
Primer coating ПФ-0131 has permission by the Russian Sea Navigation Register and the Russian River Register for using it during the construction and repair of ships, vessels, boats and other watercrafts.